20 August 2007

Tried something new...

Well, today I decided to try out a challenge. I always see them posted online but never participated in one, until today. I decided to participate in Andrea's new "Sketch/Template Challenge" at GDS. I had fun doing this layout. Here's what I submitted:



special thanks to "Atomic Cupcake" and "Andrea Gold"

I also went ahead and participated in Andrea's other challenge called "Spiritual Challenge" at GDS. Here is what I submitted for that one:



Well, not only did I enjoy myself but I got 2 more layouts done. Yippee! I think I'll start participating in more chalenges. You should try a challenge out yourself.

special thanks to "Atomic Cupcake" and "Andrea Gold"
............................................................................................................
Share:

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Your photos are all wonderful. Great job on each challenge. I'll have to look for your posts at GDS!