02 October 2008

Freebie {PinkuPixie - October Wallpaper}

Here's this October's wallpaper. starting to get cold here in the UK. Pretty soon I won't be able to wear my sandals. Well, at the moment I'm trying to get my girls costumes together. The younger 2 have a couple of upcoming Halloween party to go to, plus trick-or-treating later this month. To top that off got 2 Birthdays to celebrate as well. So much to do in so little time. I went with a Halloween theme for this month's wallpaper. I think it turned out excellent. I hope you like it. I've included the instructions in the zip file. All of the wallpaper's are in one zip file. So here's the preview for October's wallpaper:


Download Available during October only! Pictured below is 144x900:


Download expired:

{PinkuPixie October Desktop Wallpaper}

3 sizes available in 1 zip file:

PinkuPixie-Oct08-wallpapers.zip

file size: 3.42 mb

Please don't pass this link or the zip file around, to do so would be an act of piracy. Instead please refer your friends and family here to download for themselves. Thank you!


Black Kitty


Share:

1 comments :

KGould said...

thanks! this is really cool!