04 October 2007

Freebie {PinkuPixie Not Girly QP}

Here's a new QP for you. This was made from Pillowgirl's recent kit "Not a Girly Girl". If you'd like to get your hands on this kit just visit Pillowgirl Scraps @ Stone Accents Studio. Please be sure to read the TOU included in zip file before using.


Here's a layout I made of my DD building Gundam models with my DH, using the NotgirlyQP I made:



Download here:
{pinkupixie_notgirlyQP}
pinkupixie_notgirlyQP
zip file size: 13 mb

special thanks to PillowGirl Scraps and PinkuPixie {me} Atomic cupcake - actions
............................................................................................................

............................................................................................................

Share:

7 comments :

Deborah Misfit said...

I love the QP - thanks so much for your sharing. Your LO is great!

Sassy said...

What a great LO and QP, thanks so much for the goodie, I look forward to using it xx

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Very cute layout, and thank you for the great quick page!

Rachael said...

Just want to let you know that I nominated you for the creative blogger award... and I love your designs!!! :)

Charlene said...

Thanks for sharing. Very cute.

Amy said...

This is adorable. Thank you for sharing.