13 December 2007

Freebie {PixieQuickie Brag Book - Christmas #5}




OMG! My daughter came home last night saying she needed a costume for the christmas play by today. I've been asking her about it all week. I ended up rushing to the store, purchasing a twin sheet set and using that to make her costume. LOL! I didn't get a chance to get a pic, but will come back and add one later tonite. 4 more days of school left and my kiddos are out of school until January. Yah!

Okay, I'm back and here are a couple of pics from the play:



Not bad for a villager, the head piece is actually my DH white T-shirt with a strip of trim tied around it. Same trim was used for a belt. And the down was made from a twin bed sheet. What do you think?



Today's freebie is the last pair of PixieQuickie Brag Book Pages. This is number 5.
Personal Use Only! Please read my updated TOU, included in the zip file. Thanks!

{PixieQuickie brag Book - Christmas #5}



Limited Download Availability!!

Download Expired:
{PixieQuickie Brag Book - Christmas #5}
pp_pq_bb_xmas5
File size: 5.10 mb
Buy the entire set here.
Pleas DO NOT pass this link around, to do so would be an act of piracy. Instead please refer your friends and family here to download for themselves. Thanks a bunch!
.......................................................................




.......................................................................


Get Your Free Christmas Countdown

Share:

1 comments :

Buechereckerl said...

Thanks for this wonderful brag book!