10 December 2007

Why PayPerPost?

Well, I signed up for PPP awhile back after seeing it on other fellow bloggers blogs and of course I put off posting about it, just got too busy and then completely forgot. Bad me. So I decided to do it today after seeing that Pillowgirl had joined as well. What is PPP? PPP stands for payperpost. I love the fact that you can earn a little moolah just by posting. How cool is that! Of course there are some rules. Since I already post book reviews here and there, I figured I could give PPP a try. What am I hoping to get out of it? Well just a little pocket money for me to spend on more digital scrapooking tools. I just can't get enough, yes I'm addicted and spend way too much (according to my hubbie). If this works out then I will be able to make more freebies and some more kits for sale. Anyway, signing up was easy to do. They have lots of opportunities available. They don't send excessive amounts of email either. If you have a blog that you post regulary on, then this is a great opportunity for you to try too. Who can't use a few more dollars in their pocket?




....................................................................................


Share:

0 comments :