29 January 2008

My very first CT Call

Hello everyone, now that I'm in a shop, I'm in need of a CT. This is a first for me and I'm excited. So if you like my designs and love to scrap then why not try out for my Creative Team? I've have to positions available:
  1. Layout Designer (make layouts using my kits)
  2. QP Designer (make quick pages using my kits)
There are 3-4 spot available for each position. This call closes on February 11, 2008 19-FEB-08. I will be announcing CT on February 16, 200823-FEB-08. If you are interested in applying click the following images for more information. Otherwise skip on down below get get your freebie.

Layout Designer

...................................................

QuickPage Designer

...................................................


oops! how I accidentally published this, no clue! check back in about 20 minutes. I should be done uploading freebie and editing this post.
...................................................

LOL! Okay scrappers all fixed, freebie is below:


Limited Download Availability!

Download Expired:
{PinkuPixie Mini kit - Love}
pp_minikit_love

zip file size: 35.9 mb

Please DO NOT pass this link around, to do so is an act of piracy. Instead please refer your friends and family here to download for themselves. Thank you!
Share:

14 comments :

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Pattycakes said...

This is beautiful....so very nice of you to share it with us! Thank you! :)

mhsalgado said...

Awesome Valentine Kit! Thank you so much!

MAMISCRAPS4U said...

thanks for sharing it looks beautiful

Dol├ža said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing.

Carole N. said...

I love your sweet kit.
Thanks so much.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

patty said...

thank you-very cute valentine gift :)

wt said...

Thank you so much.

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit!

onehm said...

really wonderful!! thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit. I love the colors!

Kristy C said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit! You are so very generous.

marilyn said...

thanks for sharing your cute Valentine's kit!