13 February 2008

Just wanted to share...

I had to share these real quick! Just checked my email and look what Charlene (Btrflywmn) sent me. Aren't these just the cutest? She made these for her DD.



Please leave some love for her!

...........................................................................................................

Also I'll be sending out emails to those of you who I haven't emailed yet about the CT call (before the computer/internet problems). Don't worry, I am sending out emails tomorrow. If you don't receive an email from me after tomorrow email me again.
Share:

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful valentine goodies, I love them! Have a Happy Valentines Day!! :)

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You’ve beem blogged read all about it here :)~
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/
Have a joyful scrapin’ day, hugs Kat

Fab said...

PinkuPixie, you're right, they are super cute ! I'm going to save your blog on my favourites if you don't mind. I'll be back to check on your creations.