11 February 2009

Procrastination...

Procrastination.... I don't know about you all but lately I 'm finding that I procrastinating a lot. MY DDs wanted some Valentine cards that are not babyish but still cute. So I told them I'd whip something up for them both. Well, I finally got around to doing it last night. I ended up staying up to the wee hours of the morning to get the cards done for them. I am sooo glad I got them done. Anyway they are available for free (until Saturday night) in my shop. Here's a preview:

Valentine rain hearts


=:=> Get it free Here <=:=


oh, I made these for my oldest since she no longer does the Valentine cards. I thought she'd get a kick out of them and she did, she plans on passing them out to her friends on Friday:



I also made some matching candy mini candy bars too:



My other two are taking these:



Valentine kiss

..........................................................................................................
Share:

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

You have an award waiting for you on my blog.