23 February 2009

Woohoo! Another award

I've been given another award, this time a triple by Christina of BlueVelvet DeZigns. Yah!



Rules for this award:
1: Must pass it on to up to 10 other bloggers.
2: Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3: Link to the bloggers you award it to.

Here's the 10 I'm passing it on to:
Thanks Christina.
  1. Kolor'Scapez! aka InkkFreakk
  2. Tammy Jo's Creations
  3. Designs by Terri~
  4. Designs By Donna
  5. Tinkerbell
  6. Dream Effectz
  7. Eye Opening Designs
  8. PD Designs
  9. AJ's Randon Scraps
  10. Bel Vidotti Scraps
........................................................................................................

Share:

2 comments :

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime said...

Thanks so much for giving me this award!
I love your site! Smiles, Teri~

Kolor'Scapez! said...

Thank you sweetie.. I am so behind and with life a bit crappy right now I will pass this wonderful award on as soon as I possibly can.. Right now I am mourning the loss of my 15 year furbaby companion.... once i work through that.. then its on.. lol