05 May 2007

Panic! Last minute Birthday invite

Well, my hubbie can home about noon today and tells me that the my girls have a part to go to at 2p.m. today. I hate last minute invites. I had to run around and find the girls clothes to wear to the party. Of course there was no time to run to the store to grab a gift, so I decided to do cash. But of course I only had a fiver and some change. So I put the fiver inside the card and attached the change on the outside. Anyway, I made a really super quick card, using a oval punch, butterfly punch and some butterfly diecuts. This is what I ended up with:



I put 3 £1.00 coins on butterfly diecuts and a £2.00 coin for the center of the flower.



Well, I'm glad that's done. My girls are at the party now. That gives me about 2 hours to work on some overlays. ;o)
..............................................................................

Share:

0 comments :