16 May 2007

Yeah! I made a Sweets Canister


Yeah! I made a sweets canister today. I used an empty steel cut oatmeal can instead of a paint can, a sheet of 12"x12" paper, borders, 3-d stickers, die cuts and a resin flower. All leftovers from a kit that I bought awhile back. Anyway, the book I used is Laurie Dewberry's "Paper Every Day". this book has tons of pictures so it was real easy to follow. There's 30 projects in the book. This is a great book if your looking to downsize your paper stash. Some of the projects are: a personalized memo clipboard, art supply canisters {which I varied ans made myself a sweets canister}, dial-a-chore chart, greeting cards, favor box, invites, calendar,gift bags, cd/dvd holder, keepsake frames and much, much more.




Steel cut oatmeal can before.



Steel cut oatmeal can after.



top view



side view



back view.
...........................................................................................................


Share:

0 comments :