25 May 2008

Freebie {Vellum Stars}

Hello Everyone! Well, awhile ago I had asked what you all use to keep your digi scrap supplies organized or your computer. Well first I want to thank all of you who left me comments. I appreciate it. It helped me decide what to do with my digi supplies. I went and downloaded a trial of ACDSee 10 Photo Manager and I must tell you I love it. I don't know how I scrapped before. Its so nice to find everything so quickly, before I spent more time searching through folders trying to find what I was looking for. This program (password to download the vellum stars a0MHT5hn26s8) is such a life saver. Anyway, I was messing around on PS and made these vellum stars. Let me know what you think and enjoy your Memorial Day holiday.


Limited Download Availability!

Download Expired:
{Vellum Stars}


pp_vellum_stars
[password is required, see post above]

Please don't pass this link or the zip file around, to do so would be an act of piracy. Instead please refer your friends and family here to download for themselves. Thank you!
Share:

5 comments :

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the stars!
You are so talented!
Thank you very much for sharing :)

Barbara said...

Thanks so much, I love these!

twinkle teaches said...

These are beautiful! :) tina aka twinklescrapbooks

CalvaryGirl said...

Thank you for these stars, very cute. TYSM :)