28 May 2008

I've been tagged...

I got tagged by Kizgold over at The Scrapt Loft now I need to think of 7 random/weird things about me, LOL! Here is what to do when you are tagged....

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK here we go..

1. I have to read a book (preferably romance novels) before going to bed, otherwise I can't sleep.
2. I have lived in Japan & the UK (still here)
3. I hate talking on the phone to strangers
4. I love all kinds of music wether it from Japan, US, Korea UK & etc.
5. I love japanese food.
7.I can't stand being barefoot in the grass, it gives me the heebee jeebees.

Now I'm tagging 7 other people:

1. Crystal at The Amazed Scrapper
2. Tina at Yes That's My Child Screaming!
3. Enchantecropper at Enchatedcropper
4. Sharon at Scrapcat's Scrap Crap
5. Kopperhead at 100 Thing (Maybe More)
6. Melissa at Organized Chaos...Now With Added Mayhem
7. LadyD at The Life and Times of a Lady!
Share:

1 comments :

twinkle teaches said...

Pinkupixie! Thanks for tagging me! Whee! Now I have to get my thinking cap on...will post mine later tonight. :)tina aka twinklescrapbooks