30 November 2007

Freebie {PixieQuickie Door Hanger - For Santa}

Okie Dokie, I've been a day behind in my freebies but finally got caught up today. Yah! So today you'll be getting 2 freebies in stead of one.

Here's the first of 2 freebies, this one is a door hanger. I made this for my youngest, she's been sick the past 3 days. She was gonna hang it on her door handle but decided she'd rahter put it on the Christmas Tree instead. Pleas read my Terms Of Use (TOU) before using, a copy is included in the zip file. This is for PERSONAL USE ONLY!

{PixieQuickie Door Hanger - For Santa}


This is what you print out will look like:


Limited Download Availability!!
Download Expired and can be purchased here:

{PixieQuickie Door Hanger - For Santa}
pp_pq_doorhanger_forsanta
zip file size: 9.86 mb

Please don't pass this link or the zip file around, to do so would be
an act of piracy. Instead please refer your friends and family
here to download for themselves. Thank you!

...........................................................................................................
Share:

3 comments :

Gayle said...

Thanks for this clever little door hanger! :)

Pillowgirl said...

Wow, I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

✿ɮCɮαw~ɳée✿ said...

I downloaded this a few days ago...and I thought I had left a comment...my applogies for not being polite and thanking you.
When I went to unzip it, it didn't work for me. Thanks anyways.