06 November 2007

OMG! just gross! ewwwww! Yuck!

OMG! we just sat down to eat dinner. DH brought home some deli sandwiches. Mmmmm, yummy right! Ah No! While we were eating my daughter yelled what is that, of course I look over and what do I see a nasty worm on her plate. Immediately I spit out what I had in my mouth and push my plate away and run for the trash can where I puke the rest out. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Funny thing is my DH is telling us its not a worm. He poked it a couple of times then says , yah, its a worm. Gross! Gross! I will not be getting anymore sandwiches from there. Just thinking about it makes my stomach queasy. Well, now I'm off to brush my teeeth and gargle with mouth wash. I guess we're eating out tonight.


Share:

3 comments :

Lisa said...

How horrible, makes me want to go brush my teeth and gargle just reading your post!!!

Randje said...

That is so gross...

Susie2shoes said...

You would have been charged for the extra protein here in the UK. It’s horrible when that happen isn't it? I remember, many, many years ago when I lived in Italy, I bought a brioche and I found half a wasp in it!! I’d swallowed the other half GROSS. I've never eaten a another brioche since.

Hugs
Susie UK