28 November 2007

Freebie {PixieQuickie Gift Tags - Christmas #1}

I was suppose to get this up yesterday but got carried away making snowflakes, so here it is today:

{PixieQuickie Gift Tags - Christmas #1}

Here's another PixieQuickie freebie. This one is a set of six Christmas gift tags. You know this is the first year I actually made them. I think I will be putting these on the gifts from DH and I to the girls and family. I think this year Santa will be using the store bought ones. As always please read my TOU (included in zip file) before using. PERSONAL USE ONLY! Preview of print out is below:


Here are the tags all cut out, I added some eyelets and various ribbons/fibers.



This is just a close up:


Limited Download Availability!!
Download Expired and can be purchased here:

{PixieQuickie Gift Tags - Christmas #1}
pp_pq_tags_christmas1
zip file size:5.57 mb

Please don't pass this link or the zip file around, to do so would be
an act of piracy. Instead please refer your friends and family
here to download for themselves. Thank you!
...........................................................................................................
Share:

6 comments :

Heather Stokes said...

These are SO CUTE and just what I need.
Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, just what my daughter and I needed. TFS!

Lisa said...

These tags are adorable, thanks so much!

Dracowin said...

Thank you very much for the cute tags!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work!!!

Susie2shoes said...

I love gift tags, thank you so much for these. I'm going to get printing, cutting and gluing now.

Hugs
Susie2shoes UK
x